We offer year-round accommodations in Estes Park. Our policies are listed below and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Deposit: When booking accommodations more than a month before your stay, a deposit of 50% of your reservation is charged at the time of booking to confirm a reservation. The balance of your reservation is then processed to the credit card on file the morning of your arrival date (unless booking and paying through a third party such as VRBO, airbnb, TripAdvisor). When booking lodging within a month of your stay, the reservation is paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellations (April through October): Cancellations received more than a month before your stay, will receive a refund of the deposit, less a $50 per cottage cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than a month before your stay, but before 72 hours, will receive a refund of any payments made in excess of the deposit (the deposit is non-refundable). Payment is due in full for any cancellations made within 72 hours of your stay.
- Cancellations (November through March): This applies to reservations with an arrival date in November through March (excluding holidays). Cancellations received more than one day before your stay, will receive a complete refund... no questions asked! Payment is due in full for any cancellations made on your arrival date.
- Smoke-free: Our entire property is smoke-free (inside and outside of the cottages). This is for the comfort and convenience of all our guests. If any smoking is detected, the cardholder making the reservation is liable for the cost of returning the cottage to non-smoking status and for the loss of business incurred, which could amount to a minimum of $50 and up to $500.
- Pet policy: We do not accept pets at our property. Any violations can result in an additional cleaning fee of up to $500 and will be charged to the cardholder making the reservation.
- Quiet Time: We are a family-oriented property. Our cottages have quiet time from 10 pm to 8 am. We request that all guests respect quiet time and be courteous of fellow guests. Please, no parties or events. We reserve the right to remove any guest from the property that does not respect our quiet time and the overall experience of all our guests.
- Wedding Guests: Estes Park is a beautiful place for a wedding! We often host guests that are attending weddings in the area and host brides, grooms, flower girls (our favorite!) and other wedding participants. We love the energy and anticipation our wedding guests bring to our property. Unfortunately, we no longer allow wedding related activities or events due to negative experiences. Please use our property as it's intended: for lodging and small get-togethers on our patio. Our property is not a hair salon nor a dressing area for non-registered guests.
- Cleaning/Damage deposit: We require a $250 cleaning/damage deposit. Your credit card acts as deposit. Any damage or additional cleaning required will be charged to the cardholder making the reservation. An itemized list of damages will be emailed to the email account associated with the reservation.
- Housekeeping: Our cottages are 'housekeeping' and do not have daily maid service (per our neighborhood's zoning). All linens and kitchen items are furnished. Towels can be exchanged upon request.
- Checkin time: 3:00 pm or later
- Checkout time: 10:00 am
- Checkout process: We ask our guests to take out their trash and put the dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on on departure day. These two small tasks really help us out!
- Early departures: Sorry - No refunds for early departures
- Office: We do not have a formal office on our property due to our neighborhood's zoning. We live in the two-story gray house at the back of the property however and are here to help as needed!